- Active stratovolvano
- Located on border between Central Java and Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Located approximately
- 25 October 2010 the Indonesian government raised the alert for Mount Merapi to its highest level and warned villagers in threatened areas to move to safer ground.
- 500 volcanic earthquakes had been recorded on the mountain over the weekend of 23–24 October.
- On the afternoon of 25 October 2010 Mount Merapi erupted lava from its southern and southeastern slopes.
- White plumes
- Pyroclastic hot air flows
- Air travel disruption
- Lava dome deformation
WE ARE NOT DONE